Trauma: From Minimally Invasive Treatments to Complex Surgery
- Advanced Upper and Lower Extremity Fracture Treatments by latest generation of plates, interlocked endomedular and Minimally Invasive Techniques (MIPPO).
- Fragile Patient Syndrome. Wrist, Ankle and Hip Fractures. Urgent Treatment.
- Treatment of complex fractures with joint involvement.
- Post-traumatic reconstructions: Pseudo osteoarthritis (Non-Union).
- Complex reconstructions of Acetabulum and Pelvis using advanced osteosynthesis.
- Treatment of post-traumatic deformity of the upper or lower limb.
- Treatment of periprosthetic hip and knee fractures
- Primary prostheses and shoulder replacement
- Primary prostheses and elbow replacement
- Primary and secondary shoulder osteoarthritis treatment using joint preservation method
- Primary and secondary elbow osteoarthritis treatment using joint preservation method
Orthopedics: Lower Extremity
- Total primary and revision knee arthroplasty.
- Total primary and revision hip arthroplasty.